- Work for an Industry Leader!
- Flexible Working Arrangements!
- Central Sydney Head Office Location!
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.
Reporting to the Digital Experience & Optimisation Manager, the Digital Coordinator will support a wide range of digital initiatives to support recruitment across our digital channels including the guest site, member site, app, shop and emails.
Our idea candidate would be a digital professional with 1-2 years of experience, ideally having worked on a subscription based website. They will be CMS savvy with strong attention-to-detail. We are looking for someone that thrives working on a multitude of different projects with different team members in a fast paced environment.
It’s an exciting time to work at WW with a range of projects on the digital roadmap to evolve the brand and our unique products.
- Work closely with the Digital Experience & Optimisation Manager to maintain and optimise all digital channels
- Make CMS copy updates to the guest site, blog, member site and app
- Ensure best practice SEO is in place on all content
- Assist upcoming Innovation projects on the global road map
- Ensure all content is reviewed and approved by the program team
- Schedule content for weekly EDMs and other various member coms
- Create visual assets and schedule posts to our social member community and manage groups
- Assist the wider marketing team to support member marketing initiatives
- Qualifications in Marketing, or other relevant qualifications
- Experience working in a retention marketing team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven skills in producing quality work and with a real eye for detail
- Able to juggle multiple tasks while keeping cool under pressure
- Experience with Content Management Systems, Apps, HTML, Braze, Photoshop and GA360 will be highly regarded
If this sounds like the job for you, APPLY NOW!