- Work for an Industry Leader!
- Great Employee Benefits!
- Central Sydney Head Office Location!
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.
The primary purpose of this role is to accurately bring to life the WW program across the ANZ business. You will provide support to the Director - Program and Food Content on all program related initiatives and partner across functions to bring our program pillars to life in all touch points including our app, digital channels (email, website, social), live events, cookbooks, program guides, coach training and ensure local relevance of workshop program curriculum.
- Drive the cross-functional development of the ANZ coach workshop facilitation guide and create member weeklies which are simple, accurate, helpful and inspiring
- Contribute to WW publication development, including program, health and science related content in WW cookbooks. Lead the creation of annual program guides
- Develop expert program content across food, move and mindset (i.e. meal plans)
- Review digital content (email, website, social) so messages maintain program integrity
- Support the Director – Program and Food Content in the launch of program innovations
- Key team member to develop content and drive engagement with WW Live events
- Develop relevant FAQ’s to support members through program evolutions
- Support the Director – Program and Food Content in the training of WW coaches
- Collaborate with the global team on program projects and curriculum development
- University qualifications in nutrition, dietetics or related health field
- Strong working knowledge (>5 yrs experience) in translating credible science into compelling consumer content that is simple, helpful and inspiring
- Sound project management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks on tight timelines
- Excellent ability to engage with stakeholders in a cross-functional team setting
- Very high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY now!