- Work for a global leader in the health and fitness industry!
- Central Sydney Location!
- Great employee benefits!
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.
The WW Digital Experience team is responsible for optimising acquisition and engagement growth across our digital properties and app. Working with global engineering and design teams, the team spearheads major digital projects, upgrades and innovation to drive business growth.
Reporting to the Digital Experience and Optimisation Manager, the Digital Designer will be responsible for creating digital content and design site assets to support the growth of site traffic, product and subscription sales and to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
You will be a digital design professional with 1-2 years experience, ideally working on a consumer transactional site. You will understand the importance of DX and be confident designing assets for the CMS and App, including but not limited to masthead designs, tiles, widgets, landing page elements, and ideally have experience with simple digital animation. You are as creative as you are technical and know how to use data to improve the site experience through design.
- Work under the direction of the Digital Experience & Optimisation Manager to create assets and elements to improve engagement and conversion onsite
- Deliver assets across product and category pages, campaign landing pages, application forms, checkout, navigation, content, and personalisation as directed
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and the global teams to leverage and share best in class assets across all digital properties
- Work with the wider Marketing team to execute the Digital promotional calendar and to ensure effective merchandising of our subscriptions and products as well as brand and campaign integration onsite and within email
- Provide creative solutions and ideas to support the product and promotional messaging across websites and digital properties
- Collaborate with internal teams and share assets across owned and paid channels as needed
- Help out other teams within marketing and commercial with urgent design needs sometimes in paid digital or traditional formats
- Qualifications in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant qualifications
- 1-2 years’ experience working on an eCommerce or transactional website
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Highly creative with an amazing eye for visual aesthetics
- Technically sound with proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Content Management Systems and sound HTML knowledge
- Experience with a responsive site environment would be ideal as would experience of DAM
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
If this sounds like the job for you APPLY NOW!