- Work for a global leader in the health and fitness industry!
- Central Sydney Location!
- Great employee benefits!
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.
The WW Digital Experience team is responsible for optimising acquisition and engagement growth across our digital properties and app. Working with global engineering, the team spearheads major digital projects, upgrades and innovation to drive business growth.
Reporting to the Digital Experience and Optimisation Manager, the Digital Coordinator will be responsible for executing strategies to support the growth of site traffic, product and subscription sales and to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
You will be a digital professional with 1-2 years of experience, ideally working with a transactional website. You would have previously supported digital activities with a focus on increasing online traffic and driving sales. Strong analytical skills would be beneficial as well as a high level of attention-to-detail, given you’ll be managing a broad range of digital marketing and content management initiatives.
- Work under the direction of the Digital Experience & Optimisation Manager to deliver the forecast sales and subscription volume
- Execute conversion improvements across product and category pages, campaign landing pages, application forms, checkout, navigation, content, and personalisation as directed
- Execute the AB test roadmap, implementing best-practices, customer insights, and using website data to execute targeted strategies
- Provide regular reporting and analysis and use insights to support recommendations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and the global teams to ensure effective delivery of pricing updates across all digital properties
- Work with the wider Marketing team to execute the Digital promotional calendar and to ensure effective merchandising of our subscriptions and products as well as brand and campaign integration
- Content manage & maintain product and promotional updates across websites and digital properties
- Collaborate with internal teams for effective operation of the site and to ensure correct product representation and adequate stock levels are available
- GA reporting to assess campaign performance and to identify site enhancements with a focus on increasing conversions
- Qualifications in E Commerce, Business, Marketing, or other relevant qualifications
- 1-2 years’ experience working on an eCommerce or transactional website
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Results focused with a hunger and drive to achieve sales targets
- A data driven individual with a passion for tech
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems, HTML, Photoshop and GA360 will be highly regarded
If this sounds like the job for you APPLY NOW!