- Work for a global leader in the health and fitness industry!
- Central Sydney Location!
- Great employee benefits!
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.
As the right hand to the Retention Manager, the role of the Member Marketing Executive is to support the Retention department’s initiatives. The role will be hands on across all member marketing initiatives and contribute wherever support is necessary, including special projects that will allow them to step up and demonstrate proven marketing knowledge. A rock star marketing executive at WW will be eager to learn. They’ll also be humble enough to roll their sleeves up to deliver the grunt work of campaign execution, yet bold enough to participate in strategic decisions, write fresh copy and contribute to member analysis and optimisation that drives engagement and retention.
Integrated communications execution
- Assist the Retention Manager in the development and execution of all member marketing strategies to achieve business objectives, with a focus on events, collateral, member workshops, member digital experience and member content and stories
- Liaise with creative agency and other suppliers to coordinate and supervise marketing execution, ensuring that it is delivered on time and on budget
- Ensure that all material is consistent with brand guidelines, and work closely with the campaign marketing manager and CX manager to integrate member and prospect comms where appropriate
- Monitor and maintain member metrics and assist with devising a lifecycle segmentation approach
Reporting and Analysis
- Compile and analyse initiative performance and business outcomes in order to report impact and outcomes of marketing activities.
- Give ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimisation of member marketing strategies to drive membership tenure and lifetime value
Financial Management - Coordinate financial processing and invoicing for retention initiatives.
Legal Compliance - Manage legal compliance for the member marketing initiatives, including but not limited to promotional terms and conditions
General Administration - Support the retention team with day-to-day tasks including WIP management, meeting/calendar scheduling, meeting room setup, contact reports/ meeting minutes etc.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a consumer marketing role, with proven success in member engagement programs execution including events, promotions, collateral highly regarded
- Experience with solving member problems with efficient marketing solutions
- Comfortable managing and reconciling a small budget
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/business, or related.
- Effective project management skills, Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with ambiguity; forward thinking and achievement focused
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills across teams
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, Google Suite, with Adobe Creative suite skills highly desirable
If this sounds like the job for you APPLY NOW!
Applications close 10pm Sunday 22nd of March