- Work for a global leader in the health and fitness industry!
- 9 month contract role!
- Great employee benefits!
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.au
Reporting to the CX Development and Implementation Manager this role is responsible for the delivery of exceptional service levels through the Customer Care Team. With the overarching goal of providing unwavering and authentic customer experience, this role is tasked with ensuring this promise is delivered over all of our Customer Care Team platforms, including our Call Centre, Online Chat and internal social media. This role is for a fixed-term contract of 9 months.
- Create and measure effective quality control processes.
- Liaise with CCT Manager of Operations to ensure successful rostering and other team processes.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional business relationships within the Company and with external stakeholders.
- Ensure highly effective training process and procedure documents are in place
- Develop effective escalations processes and procedures to empower the team and minimise internal escalation.
- Track data and report on qualitative and quantitative insights to ensure we are delivering the very highest standard of customer care
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the WW program.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional phone manner and written communication skills.
- Ability to pivot with rapid change and adapt to market driven directive.
- Must have a high level of business development and improvement experience.
- Experience operating as customer care team manager.
- A track record of delivering against targets and driving and achieving SLAs.
- Proven experience managing quality assurance processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in reporting and insights.
- Rigorous in effective problem solving with a strong solution driven mindset.
- Meeting set KPIs and SLAs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Working under pressure and handling challenging situations.
- Solving problems and strong analytical skills.
- Working in a service driven environment.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now at http://bit.ly/CareersWW2020