- Work for a global leader in the health and fitness industry!
- Central Sydney Location!
- Great employee benefits!
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager that will hold a key role within the Marketing and Commercial team, focusing on financial growth through optimising media performance across all media channels through the line to drive customer acquisition. Uniquely you will understand digital as well as broadcast media and how they work together to grow a consumer subscription customer base.
As a person, the ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset but be open to making decisions in the still unknown areas of media attribution, using a multitude of factors including consumer insight, directional sales growth and unexpected insights and results, in addition to living and breathing GA360 or the like. You talk about CPAs, you may even prefer ROAS but you know that CPM nor CPC don’t cut it. You may also have a tendency to use the term ‘back of the envelope’ more than the average marketer.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent people skills by being able to inspire and influence colleagues and senior executives, while managing and motivating agency partners to go above and beyond. You are entrepreneurial but with less of the cowboy, and more of the problem-solving, down-to-earth curiosity that makes you happy to muck in and realise your ambition to drive unnatural acquisition levels.
Our ideal candidate will have strong Consumer Marketing experience and be comfortable in driving through the line advertising that heavily contributes to the strategic growth of the brand with media as the lead.
- Manage and optimise all media performance working closely with our media agency and internal marketing team
- Develop acquisition strategies and plan media mix to drive sales
- Using data analysis and experience to drive decision making
- Optimise a multi-million dollar budget per year to hit ever-improving ROIs
- Strong media experience, including acute understanding of the role of different channels to drive business growth
- Technical understanding of Google advertising products and ad manager, Facebook business manager, Broadcast media measures/planning and buying.
- Highly proficient in GA360/Excel/Google Sheets
- Proven Agency management
- Ideally you will have used, if not built BI dashboards in the likes of Tableau, DOMO, Microstrategy or the like
- Can demonstrate results from always-on campaign management
- Used to high cadence reporting and fast re-investment to exceed targets
- Experience of optimising marketing directly to sales results is a must
- Ideally you are from a consumer subscription business, performance media team or an always-on acquisition environment
- Not afraid to change direction as new information comes to light
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, click APPLY now!