- Work for a global leader in the health and fitness industry!
- Central Sydney Location!
- Great employee benefits!
Are you passionate about healthy living and wellness? Are you looking for an exciting role where your passion and experience can help support and create ripples of change? Where you can be part of a brand with a huge purpose, inspiring healthy habits for millions of people across the globe?
Who we are:
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit www.weightwatchers.com/au
About the role:
WW ANZ is looking for a talented Executive Assistant to deliver full high-level secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director, with secondary support for the rest of the Executive team. This is a dynamic, fast-paced role, where no day is the same. It is an exciting opportunity for a vibrant, highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is able to show initiative, anticipate needs and demonstrate exceptional deadline management. This EA role is also responsible for the smooth and effective operation of the office - including office management, events, general office support, maintenance tasks and facilities management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide a high quality of efficient, confidential, personal executive administration support to the Managing Director, and where necessary to the rest of the Leadership team
- Exceptional day-to-day administrative support to the Managing Director, including all diary and email management; coordinating all domestic and international travel; managing monthly expenses; and frequent liaison with domestic and international counterparts and contacts
- Strategically manage the calendar of appointments for the Managing Director to effectively allocate their time
- Arrange appointments, make travel arrangements and ensure all associated documentation is available as required for the directors
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations and other correspondence for the Managing Director
- Process correspondence addressed to the Directors
- Draft and prepare correspondence and reports for approval e.g., expense reports, letters etc
- Minute and compile minutes for meetings as required, to a high standard
- Undertake designated administrative duties, including items such as expense reimbursements for the Directors as required
- Manage the office including facilities, equipment, and supplies
- Take the lead role in and act as the main contact for initiatives which look at office wide infrastructure, support, process or system improvements and efficiencies
What WW is looking for:
- Vocational level qualifications in business management, office administration or equivalent experience at a senior level
- Significant experience in providing high level business and administrative support to a Managing Director or similar
- Demonstrated high level oral communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation and a range of key external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to review, develop and implement administration and technical systems procedures and practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Proven ability to exercise initiative and judgement, to demonstrate self-sufficiency and flexibility, deal with conflicting and varied demands, maintain confidentiality and work with minimal supervision
- Strongly developed business writing skills with a demonstrated ability to complete complex correspondence / reports coupled with a high attention to detail to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Ability to adapt to change in the work environment due to technological development, changes in work procedures and organisational change.
- Professional standards of personal presentation