- Work for a global leader in the health and fitness industry!
- initially a 6 month contract with the potential for growth
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.
As the right hand to the Marketing Manager, the role of the Marketing Executive is to support the marketing department’s initiatives. The role will be hands on across all marketing campaigns and contribute wherever support is necessary, including special projects that will allow them to step up and demonstrate proven marketing knowledge.
A rock star Marketing Executive at WW will be eager to learn. They’ll also be humble enough to roll their sleeves up to deliver the grunt work of our campaign execution, yet bold enough to participate in strategic decisions, write fresh copy and contribute to media analysis and optimisation.
Integrated communications execution
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of all marketing and advertising strategies to achieve business objectives, with a focus on digital marketing execution including SEM, digital display and email.
- Liaise with creative agency to coordinate and supervise marketing execution, ensuring that it is delivered with excellence on time and on budget.
- Ensure that all material is consistent with brand guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain promotional calendar, as necessary.
- Copy-writing for digital advertising channels – eg eDM’s, SEM and digital display.
Reporting and Analysis
- Compile and analyse media performance and business outcomes in order to report impact and outcomes of marketing activities.
- Give ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimisation of marketing strategies
Financial Management and Legal Compliance
- Coordinate financial processing and invoicing for the Marketing team.
- ensure legal compliance and policy is being followed by the Marketing team.
- Observe competitors’ marketing campaigns and their impact, and keep up-to-date with category trends.
- Compile competitors’ data and keep to date with their products’ characteristics, market share, pricing, SOV and advertising
- Support the Marketing team with day-to-day tasks including WIP management, meeting/calendar scheduling, meeting room set up, contact reports/ meeting minutes etc.
What WW is looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in a multi-channel consumer marketing role, with demonstrated experience in multi-channel marketing (focus on digital channels).
- Experience with using consumer insights to enable development of meaningful communications that will deliver campaign outcomes in all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Strong numeric skillset with ability and experience in managing and reconciling complex budgets.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/business, or related.
- Effective project management skills.
- Comfort in working with ambiguity; forward thinking and achievement focused
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience as a consumer is beneficial – empathy/understanding of target consumers is essential.
- Experience in a female-focused sector.
- Experience in the digital / subscription business sector.
If this sounds like the job for you click APPLY now!!!