Are you looking for an exciting role where your passion and experience can create ripples of change? Where you can be part of a brand with a huge purpose, inspiring healthy habits for millions of people across the globe? Do you have the passion and experience to build and elevate our brand to ensure we stay ahead of the game with consumers’ ever-changing attitudes towards health and wellbeing?
Who we are:
WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, we aim to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com.
What you will do:
This role will be responsible for leading the execution of the Brand Marketing, Media and digital strategies across all channels with a significant focus on paid and owned. The successful candidate will need the commercial savvy and market understanding to be able to mine, interpret and translate actionable insights into plans that deliver on our growth agenda.
This role will be focused on recruitment and elevating the brand - with strength in media strategy and planning, multi-channel campaign execution, pricing and promotion models, and cross functional team leadership.
Main functions include:
- Input to creative planning and development for all channels (inc digital and TV), including the development of key messages, and where necessary copy writing for digital display, eCRM, landing pages and radio.
- Experience in executing multi channel campaigns including digital (display, SEM, affiliates), television, print, radio and outdoor is essential.
- Manage media planning, implementation and optimisation, also coordinating analysis with internal and external partners.
- Partner with media agency to implement an efficient and effective media channel strategy that delivers on ROI and targets
- Consider the role of Pricing and Promotion - to deliver impact in an efficient and planned way that will achieve acquisition targets.
- Partner with a global team to execute consumer research studies, meeting both internal needs and customer expectations.
- Translate powerful consumer insights into sound recommendations, which produce measurable results.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Commercial team and other stakeholders to provide thought leadership on consumer issues.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role the right candidate will possess;
- Experience in the media planning and optimisation of digital (display, SEM, affiliates), television, print, radio and outdoor is essential.
- Experience in reactive work and tight deadlines - we are a fast paced company, with short turn arounds on big projects
- Proven experience managing multiple projects with large cross-functional local and global teams and a track record of consistently delivering on deadlines.
- Strong understanding of multi channels digital and Paid Campaign and running end to end creative teams to execution of social teams
- Demand generation - pricing and promotional strategy and analytics.
- Comfort with ambiguity and experience managing brand(s) through periods of transformative business change / repositioning.
- Strong exposure to to brand strategy, communications and media planning, digital and social strategy
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply now!!
Check out our website at ww.com for more information