Are you looking for an admin role where your passion and experience can keep the team organised and scoring goals? Where you can be part of a brand with a huge purpose, inspiring healthy habits for millions of people across the globe?
We are currently seeking a talented Admin Support Officer that will work one day a week (on a Monday) to support the NZ Area Managers, our WW Coaches and members.
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- You have a passion for administration, organisation and time management
- You love to explore a range of solutions to assist in achieving team goals, share ideas, and gather/critically analyse information
- You can work flexibly and recognise change in team priorities, and remain engaged and productive
- You have experience and success in a similar role
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Solid experience in administration - with exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Motivation and a strong eye for detail
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a team player
An Insight into our Brand
WW – the new Weight Watchers – is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program, operating in over 30 countries. Since it was founded, WW has inspired millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life.
Through engaging digital experiences and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and a helpful mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, WW aims to deliver wellness for all.
The WW brand is widely recognised throughout the world and is listed on the NASDAQ, with revenues of over $1.4B US annually. WW is a purpose-driven, member-focused organisation seeking to increase its impact on the world.
WW operates in several main business streams, including:
- weight loss and wellness coaching services through group support, personal and digital support, supported by an award winning digital app,
- the commercialisation of a range of food and non-food products through owned channels and retail - including a recently launched range of chilled ready made meals,
- a publishing business producing cookbooks to support consumers eat better and live healthier lives.
Have we described you - our new Administration guru?
If so, don’t waste any time – put yourself on our radar and apply today!
To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com. For more information about our global business, visit our corporate website at corporate.ww.com.