Are you looking for an exciting role where your passion and experience for writing and content creation can create ripples of change? Where you can be part of a brand with a huge purpose, inspiring healthy habits for millions of people across the globe?
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- You have a passion for copy writing - and want the challenge of translating science into compelling communications with recent experience as a food copywriter
- You are a gifted creative - and would love to do the graphic design of our beautiful cookbooks and other publications and oversee WW food content creation
- You are a confident stakeholder manager and relationship builder - liaising with our external agencies as well as international WW teams
- You are comfortable with budgets and reviewing the performance of our content agencies
- You are a brand ambassador with high levels of passion and empathy for our members
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- You are a talented writer - both long and short form, with a successful track record in copywriting, content development and delivery - with a food speciality, and an aesthetic eye for beautiful content
- Professional experience in the writing, editing and production of a broad range of publications
- Professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Strong ability to build solid relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, English, Communications, or related disciplines
- Exceptional written communication skills, ability to write efficiently, creatively, clearly, concisely and accurately for various audiences
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Your experience is in industries relevant to WW activities and may include food, wellness, health and wellbeing
- You have a strong working knowledge of contemporary content creation and delivery practices, in a fast paced or transformational environment
An Insight into our Brand
WW – the new Weight Watchers – is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program, operating in over 30 countries. Since it was founded, WW has inspired millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life.
Through engaging digital experiences and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and a helpful mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, WW aims to deliver wellness for all.
The WW brand is widely recognised throughout the world and is listed on the NASDAQ, with revenues of over $1.4B US annually. WW is a purpose-driven, member-focused organisation seeking to increase its impact on the world.
WW operates in several main business streams, including:
- weight loss and wellness coaching services through group support, personal and digital support, supported by an award winning digital app,
- the commercialisation of a range of food and non-food products through owned channels and retail - including a recently launched range of chilled ready made meals,
- a publishing business producing cookbooks to support consumers eat better and live healthier lives.
Have we described you - our new Copywriter and Content Creator?
If so, don’t waste any time – put yourself on our radar and apply today!
To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com. For more information about our global business, visit our corporate website at corporate.ww.com.