- Turn your career into a life-changing journey
- Join a global leader in Health and Wellness
- Inspire healthy habits for life
WW – the new Weight Watchers – is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program, operating in over 30 countries. Since it was founded, WW has inspired millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life.
Through engaging digital experiences and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and a helpful mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, WW aims to deliver wellness for all.
WW ANZ is looking for its Content Editor to manage and plan the execution of content for the WW brand across ANZ.
This individual will oversee content initiatives across multiple platforms to ensure WW is achieving business goals; from an engaging workshop customer experience to driving the commercial success of our cookbooks and program guides through compelling content creation.
- Copy writing program content for various channels, translating science into compelling communications
- Graphic design of content, including curating cookbooks to create compelling publications
- Oversee food content creation in multiple formats including photography and video
- Curate content from global WW markets, to efficiently meet ANZ member needs
- Be the day-to-day contact for the WW content agency– linking internal and external content teams
- Project manage the content workflow to ensure on-time delivery of all content and assets
- Content agency account management including budget, and reviewing performance
- Work closely with stakeholders and manage the content approval process
- Successful track record in content development and delivery
- Strong project management ability, managing multiple cross-functional projects in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent attention to detail to ensure consistency in the WW content
- Planning, budgeting and execution of the annual marketing operating plan and delivery of brand communication activities
- Experience in industries relevant to WW activities that may include health and wellbeing, retail, food service, hospitality and leisure, FMCG or a consumer healthcare arena.
- Experience in subscription-led businesses or member based organisations would be highly valuable
- Experience working and cooperating in large, matrix-type organisations, with non-hierarchical functional relationships - corporate experience with a start-up mentality
- Experience of international work with the ability to successfully work with colleagues from different cultures
- WW offers the opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with an enviable history, at the forefront of the growing health and wellness industry
- WW is currently undergoing massive transformation to achieve our mission of becoming the world’s partner in wellness, and the Content Editor will play an important role in this - enabling exciting new content that reflects the WW brand
- The WW business model is unconventional and an exciting one for a curious and driven individual - covering consumer services, FMCG, health as well as digital
- The role will work as part of an international team across multiple countries
- Based in Ultimo, Sydney
SO what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!!