Are you looking for an exciting role where your passion and experience can create ripples of change? Where you can be part of a brand with a huge purpose, inspiring healthy habits for millions of people across the globe? Could you lead our talented Marketing and Commercial team, shining innovation and direction to ensure we stay ahead of the game with consumers’ ever-changing attitudes towards health and wellbeing?
We are currently seeking a talented Director - Marketing and Commercial to lead the brand and the company’s marketing activities within ANZ.
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- You have a passion for developing marketing and commercial strategies, within the WW global strategic framework, to deliver growth across the business and also ensuring it has the relevant local market edge
- You are visionary and creative, you have your finger on the ANZ marketing and digital world
- You love getting under the skin of our consumers, leveraging insights and developing new research to manage the complexities of the wellness world
- You get a kick out of utilising all elements of media and its competitive environment to reach our fragmented consumer base, whilst seeking new channels to market
- You embrace accountability, leading planning, budgeting and delivery of brand communication activities to achieve annual acquisition targets and increase retention
- You are confident to recommend relevant pricing and promotional strategies to drive enrolments and retention
- You are keen to seek and develop new commercial opportunities and partnerships that enhance the brand and generate new revenue opportunities
- You are a strong leader and communicator, passionate about inspiring your team of 20 to perform at their best and building a high performing culture
- You effectively cooperate and contribute at all levels, in particular with your local and global peers
- You are our ultimate brand ambassador with high levels of passion and empathy for our members
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- You have a successful track record building brands in marketing/commercial leadership roles
- You have experience working and cooperating in large, matrix-type organisations, with non-hierarchical functional relationships - corporate experience with a start-up mentality
- Your experience is in industries relevant to WW activities and may include health and wellbeing, retail, food service, hospitality and leisure, FMCG or a consumer healthcare arena. Experience in subscription-led businesses or member based organisations would also help your success
- You have a strong working knowledge of contemporary marketing and commercial practices, including above-the-line marketing, digital marketing including SEO, social and performance channels, eCRM, experience driven marketing, and public relations, in a fast paced environment
- Experience working as part of an international team is also important for the success in the role
An Insight into our Brand
WW – the new Weight Watchers – is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program, operating in over 30 countries. Since it was founded, WW has inspired millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life.
Through engaging digital experiences and face-to-face group workshops, members follow our liveable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and a helpful mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioural science, WW aims to deliver wellness for all.
The WW brand is widely recognised throughout the world and is listed on the NASDAQ, with revenues of over $1.4B US annually. WW is a purpose-driven, member-focused organisation seeking to increase its impact on the world.
WW operates in several main business streams, including:
- weight loss and wellness coaching services through group support, personal and digital support, supported by an award winning digital app,
- the commercialisation of a range of food and non-food products through owned channels and retail - including a recently launched range of chilled ready made meals,
- a publishing business producing cookbooks to support consumers eat better and live healthier lives.
Have we described you - our new Director of Marketing and Commercial?
If so, don’t waste any time – put yourself on our radar and apply today!
To learn more about the WW approach to healthy living, please visit ww.com. For more information about our global business, visit our corporate website at corporate.ww.com.