WW – the new Weight Watchers – is the world’s leading commercial weight-management program that is evolving to become the world’s partner in wellness. We are committed to always be the best weight management program in the world, but now we’re putting our decades of knowledge and expertise in behavioural science to work for an even greater mission.
About the role
WW are currently seeking a dynamic Area Manager who will work to ensure that members attending our workshops receive the highest standard of service possible! In this role you will handle the day to day operational needs of your allocated area, support the WW Coaches to achieve high standards of performance and high levels of job satisfaction, as well as consistently ensuring that the Coaches have the necessary motivation, skills, training resources, information and coaching support to deliver a consistently high-quality workshop.
WW Workshop locations, times and travelling
In this role you will have ownership of a territory consisting of WW workshops located in Auckland, Hamilton and surrounding Areas. The area includes meeting locations such as Keri Keri, Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge and Waihi. Our workshops mostly take place on week days in the morning, lunch time and evenings with some also run on Saturday mornings.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Owning the business performance and profitability of the area
- Seeking new opportunities for profitable business growth and sees it through from start to finish
- Understanding the local market and uses knowledge on shifts in demographics and economy to make best business decisions
- Evaluating data on area attendance, profit margins, demographics and capital expenditures to develop and implement territory action plans and make decisions.
- Leading the recruitment and selection process of the Workshop team
- Managing the performance of individuals and team by coaching, providing timely feedback and taking appropriate actions. Recognises and develops high performers.
- Conducting regular workshop visits, and provides effective, constructive and motivational performance feedback to WW Coaches
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of Workshop room guidelines and service delivery
- Ensuring Wellness Workshops are available at the right time, location and frequency
- Identifying profitable workshop openings and unprofitable workshops to be closed
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who
- Can build effective teams and relate to others
- Can develop direct reports and motivate others
- Is a strong communicator and presenter
- Has experience delivering targeted business results
- Has proven management of projects and understands spreadsheets
- Has a Full Driver’s License & access to a vehicle for work purposes, as Country travel will be required to successfully manage the area
Can you think “outside the box”? Do you like to succeed in a team environment? And is your focus on getting the job done? If all this sounds like you don’t miss this opportunity and apply today!
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the apply button now!
Recruitment agencies – please note that WW does not accept unsolicited resumes. We will not recognise an entitlement to an introduction or placement fee unless the agency has been engaged by a member of our People team for a specific position. At this time, we are also not considering additions to our list of Preferred Supplier Agencies