WW, the New Weight Watchers has created a unique position for someone looking to utilise their skillset in a rapidly expanding business.
Reporting directly to the state’s Area Managers you will support the growth and elevation of our teams across Victoria. This dynamic role will see you working closely with key stakeholders across varied departments, where you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day running of the business.
This role will provide the perfect opportunity for someone looking to enter the Health and Wellness sector whilst applying your current skill set.
You will have a passion for people with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You have strong attention to detail and amazing organisational skills. The successful candidate will be an independent thinker and a team player. You have some exposure to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
You will also work closely with WW Coaches assisting with their development through follow up from Area Manager observations and supporting tangible progress.
What we will provide in return:
- A flexible work environment with majority of time working from home
- Full onboarding training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Exposure to business planning and high level initiatives
- Holistic approach to team development
- Long term career planning
- 10-12 hours per week on a casual basis, with opportunity to expand within the Coaching space
If this sounds like you- Apply Now!
Or to find out more, please contact; Mia Dib firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Kennedy email@example.com