- Do you have a passion for wellness and want to work for an inspiring company?
- Can you build effective teams and have experience delivering targeted business results?
- Do you have a Full Driver’s License to conduct frequent Country travel in a company supplied car?
WW is Weight Watchers reimagined!
We inspire healthy habits for real life. For people, families, communities, the world—for everyone.
The name WW reflects that we’re becoming the world’s partner in wellness. We will always be the global leader in weight loss, but now WW welcomes anyone who wants to build healthy habits—whether that means eating better, moving more, developing a positive mindset, focusing on weight…or all of the above!
About the role
A WW Studio Team Manager (STM) works to ensure that WW Members attending our Wellness Workshops receive the highest standard of service possible! The STM handles the day to day operational needs of their allocated area, supports the Wellness Coaches in their area to achieve high standards of performance and high levels of job satisfaction, as well as consistently ensuring that the Wellness Coaches have the necessary motivation, skills, training resources, information and coaching support to deliver a consistently high quality Wellness Workshop to WW Members.
Wellness Workshop locations, times and travelling
This area covers Auckland, Hamilton and surrounding Areas. The area includes meeting locations such as Keri Keri, Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge and Waihi. Our Wellness Workshops mostly take place on week days in the morning, lunch time and evenings with some also run on Saturday mornings.
The key responsibilities
- Owns the business performance and profitability of the area
- Seeks new opportunities for profitable business growth and sees it through from start to finish
- Understands the local market and uses knowledge on shifts in demographics and economy to make best business decisions
- Evaluates data on area attendance, profit margins, demographics and capital expenditures to develop and implement territory action plans and make decisions.
- Leads the recruitment and selection process of the Studio Team
- Manages the performance of individuals and team by coaching, providing timely feedback and taking appropriate actions. Recognises and develops high performers.
- Conducts regular Wellness Workshop visits, and provides effective, constructive and motivational performance feedback to Wellness Coaches.
- Maintains an excellent knowledge of Wellness Workshop room guidelines and service delivery
- Ensures Wellness Workshops are available at the right time, location and frequency.
- Identifies profitable Wellness Workshop openings and unprofitable Wellness Workshops to be closed.
- Develops tactics that support corporate strategic initiatives.
- Looks for opportunities to continually improve the member experience including initiating local promotional events.
- Maintains an excellent knowledge of the WW program, guidelines and service delivery.
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who
- Can build effective teams and relate to others
- Is able to develop direct reports and motivate others
- Is a strong communicator and presenter
- Has experience delivering targeted business results
- Has proven management of projects and understands spreadsheets
- Has a Full Driver’s License, as Country travel will be required to successfully manage the area - Company car supplied.
Can you think “outside the box”? Do you like to succeed in a team environment? And is your focus on getting the job done? If all this sounds like you don’t miss this opportunity and apply today!
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the apply button now! Applications close COB Friday 16th November 2018.
Recruitment agencies – please note that WW does not accept unsolicited resumes. We will not recognise an entitlement to an introduction or placement fee unless the agency has been engaged by a member of our People team for a specific position. At this time we are also not considering additions to our list of Preferred Supplier Agencies.